Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pool Time





After a long day at work I thought it sounded good to cool off in the pool and spend some time with the kids. I headed over to my mother-in-laws house to meet up with my kiddos. Our cousins met us there so the kids could play and we could all relax. I brought the camera to see if I could capture some fun moments with the kids.




Jason being crazy! He was cold so he was trying to get warm on the hand railing of the pool!



Isabella loves to swim.

I just love this picture of the Amaya, Jason and Isabella's cousin. She was having such a good time swimming with the kids.


Zeek was having fun throwing toys in the pool. He was trying very hard to avoid the camera, but I caught him!

1 comment: