Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Antique Shopping

Today I had the pleasure of going antique shopping with my neighbor Sandy. We had the best time wandering around looking for treasures. What a pleasure it was to get out on this beautiful summer day and spend some time with a new friend. We found some great little tidbits to bring home and decorate our houses with. We went out to lunch at Tres Hermanas in downtown Sac. I hadn't been there since I worked downtown, and had been craving it the past few months, so it was a real treat to get to eat there again. It was just as I remembered. Yummy! It was definitely a wonderful day. I think I need to have those relaxing girls day trips a little more often. But what makes those girl trips so nice is having a wonderful friend to share them with.

Well, he was just so cute that I had to get him. He was just calling out my name. He wanted to come home and live on my shelf for awhile. I think he'll be happy there. People will talk about him and comment on what a cute duck he is. I will agree. And I will tell the story of how I was walking through an antique show and I saw him and I picked him up and held him. But then I set him back down and continued on my journey. But he was forever in my heart. I wasn't sure why, but he just kept calling my name, so I had to go back and buy him so he could come and live in MY house and become a memory in MY family. We welcome you little duck. We hope that there are many wonderful conversations about how unique and cute you are. And how well you fit into our lives. We hope you like it here and bring many fond memories.



I wish I would have brought these little ducks home to live with us also!



No comments:

Post a Comment