Matthew, Stop Growing! Your growing up far too fast.
Yep, he is already almost half way through his 3rd month. And already, he is trying his hardest to laugh. He gets one out every once in a while. It sounds so cute. He has such a raspy voice anyhow. And then the other day he rolled over from tummy to back. He did it just once and hasn't been able replicate it but I imagine he'll be figuring it out soon. And then the constant drool that comes out of his mouth. I think I already see a tooth about ready to pop through. Oh, how I love this stage. They just want to cuddle up in your arms and never seem to tire of you. I wish it lasted a wee bit longer. I'm trying my hardest to enjoy every little moment of it.

He is growing so fast and changing so much. He is adorable!!
ReplyDelete