Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Brody Wayne

A couple weeks ago I went up to visit my parents and we met my Niece, Amy, and her kids at the park.  Her little Brody was so precious.  He never made a noise in the several hours we were together.  He just happily got toted around.  He loved swinging most of all.  He got a happy little smile on his face.  We all just wanted to eat him up.  Those chubby cheeks are just to dying to by squeezed.  Oh Brody Wayne, you are such a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment