Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st Grade Here I Come

I see a little boy with a twinkle in his eye,
sparks of energy ready to explode in every direction,
like a firework in the night sky.
I see a little boy full of nervous wonder.
What will the day hold?
Will I make new friends?
Will I like my teacher?
And as I leave him there to discover and explore his new surroundings,
I pray that God will guide his spirit,
keep his mind safe, and protect him
from all the ugliness that the world holds.

I pray that the twinkle never fades,
that the sweetness in his spirit holds strong,
and that he will walk away a better person.
I love you my little man, never forget that. And never forget Jesus!

Love, Mom.



Jason's first day of 1st grade!

I desperately held back the tears as I walked out of Mrs. Cern's 1st grade classroom and left my nervous, but very excited, little boy to attend his first day of school. I can't believe I already have a 1st grader.













No comments:

Post a Comment