I'm in a reminiscing mood today. Looking back at pictures from our life together.
Our engagement pictures were taken the night before our wedding. This picture is taken looking across the bay at the fog covered town of Mendecino.
And our beautiful wedding day...
Conrad Jesus Frausto
and
Hiedi Annette Schnieder
joined in marriage on
September 3, 2003
We had a wonderful time at our Wedding. It was perfect. I married the love of my life and haven't regretted on day since. The last seven years of our lives have been a whirlwind of working, raising children, and just life. It's been a wonderful journey.
Then, a little over 6 years ago we brought home our very first little one from the hospital, our little boy, Jason. Our lives were changed forever and our hearts have been so full of joy ever since. Sure there have been rough times, but the happiness he brings to our hearts far outweighs the bad. Jason is one of those kids that just makes you want to smile. Full of energy and joy. What would our lives be like without him? I wouldn't want to know.
Then:
Jason Zachary Frausto
Born: August 11, 2004
6 lbs, 9 ozs
Now:
It was just a little over 4 years ago that we brought home our little girl. She was so precious. I was so excited to have a girl of my own to love and cherish. Now four years later I have a tiger by the tail. So full of energy and independence, and spirit. I love how her excitement shows up in her eyes. She loves to sing and dance, read books, and play Candyland. It seems hard to remember her as being a little baby. Oh, how fast time flies.
Then:
Our engagement pictures were taken the night before our wedding. This picture is taken looking across the bay at the fog covered town of Mendecino.
And our beautiful wedding day...
Conrad Jesus Frausto
and
Hiedi Annette Schnieder
joined in marriage on
September 3, 2003
We had a wonderful time at our Wedding. It was perfect. I married the love of my life and haven't regretted on day since. The last seven years of our lives have been a whirlwind of working, raising children, and just life. It's been a wonderful journey.
Then, a little over 6 years ago we brought home our very first little one from the hospital, our little boy, Jason. Our lives were changed forever and our hearts have been so full of joy ever since. Sure there have been rough times, but the happiness he brings to our hearts far outweighs the bad. Jason is one of those kids that just makes you want to smile. Full of energy and joy. What would our lives be like without him? I wouldn't want to know.
Then:
Jason Zachary Frausto
Born: August 11, 2004
6 lbs, 9 ozs
Now:
It was just a little over 4 years ago that we brought home our little girl. She was so precious. I was so excited to have a girl of my own to love and cherish. Now four years later I have a tiger by the tail. So full of energy and independence, and spirit. I love how her excitement shows up in her eyes. She loves to sing and dance, read books, and play Candyland. It seems hard to remember her as being a little baby. Oh, how fast time flies.
Then:
Isabella Grace Frausto
Born: September 2, 2004
6lbs, 13ozs.
Now:
October 2010 with daddy
And we are expecting our third child any day now. We have decided to keep this one a surprise so we are filled with anticipation. Are we going to have another joyous boy or girl? Another little one to light up our lives and bring smiles to our faces. The kids are excited and ask when the baby is going to come home. I know one can never be fully prepared for another child in the house but I think we are as ready as we can be. God goodness is upon us. He has blessed us graciously. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in the future.
.jpg)


What a sweet post, Hiedi! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet your newest addition!
ReplyDeleteHiedi,
ReplyDeleteYour children are beautiful! :)