Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life is too fast!



Well, here it is June of 2010 already. I had vowed to keep posts of everything that has happened over the past school year but failed miserably! I didn't even get the kids first day of school posted. And now, here it is, the end of the school year. Jason will be going into first grade, Isabella will start her 2nd year of preschool, and I am starting to look really pregnant with #3. Life just seems to move so quickly. It's funny, because I was just mentioning to Conrad, yesterday, how funny it is that when we were little we wanted to be older soooo bad, but now that we are older, we just wish we could be a little younger. Life seems to go by so slow when you are little, but oh so fast when you are older. There never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done.
So with that being said, on June 3rd, I had 2 end of the year parties to attend at the same exact time in two totally different locations. I did a pretty good job getting to both of them. I had to cut out of Isabella's a little early to get to Jason's kindergarden party, but I successfully completed both tasks, and brought smiles to both their faces.




Isabella loved every day of preschool.

Isabella happily playing on the swings.

Jason's class sang songs for the parents. Unfortunately he was in the back of the group so I could really only see the top of his head. Not real good for picture taking. But after the singing was over, Jason got to get in a few pictures with his teachers. Mrs. Berkely was his teacher and Mrs. Foote was the assistant teacher. He had a rough start adapting to Kindergarden but ended up loving it.

Jason and Mrs. Berkley


Jason and Mrs. Foote

Jason and his friend Griffin. They also went to preschool together.


1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you back! We miss you guys. The kids are asking about you every day!!

    ReplyDelete