Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Unexpected Occurance

Well it was just a few days ago now that the routine things in the life of a women should have happened with me and just simply didn't. So it was that I finally decided to do a little test and see what would happen. So I did, the said test, and found a that a bright pink line quickly appeared and to my surprise, or should I say hunch, found out that I am pregnant for number 3! Yes it is true. In about 8 months we shall have another little one to grow and mold and bring joy to our lives. So, meaning that I found out this little tid bit of info while my dear hubby was at work, I had 2 long days to wonder what he would think about this news. So I left that bright pink line on his counter in the bathroom to find out for himself. Funny thing is, he never mentioned a word about it until hours after his arrival home when I finally couldn't take it any longer and had to ask if he saw the surprise I left him on the counter. It turns out, he IS happy. So here we are to plan our lives around #3. How will the kids take the news. They don't know yet. I'm waiting till after my first doctor appointment to tell them. I just want to be absolutely sure everything is working out okay before they start anticipating themselves. So in just a blink of an eye, an unexpected occurance happened in our family. I think it will be the best occurance ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment