Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bridgeport State Park




Bridgeport State Park
September 7, 2009
We spent Labor Day with our Neighbors at the longest single span covered bridge in America. I never knew it was right in our own backyard. Well, a little over an hour away. The kids had so much fun playing in the water, looking for tadpoles, and exploring the big wooden bridge. We took a little walk in the river, we went gold panning at the Ranger station and saw the some old wooden wagons that used to be pulled across the bridge. The kids thought it was super cool. At Jason's request, we have to take an inner tube the next time we go. He was so dissappointed we didn't have one this time. If I only knew it was going to be so kid friendly.







No comments:

Post a Comment