Welcome, sit down and stay awhile.

Welcome to my blog about family and life. These are the "goings on" that happen in our day to day. Some funny, some sad. I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration for your life. Please feel free to comment or share what's on your mind with me. I hope you enjoy! May God richly bless you on your journey of life.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Matthew is 2 months

I took Matthew out to take his 2 month picture.  Since getting my camera, it just seems more fitting that I should take the pictures rather than taking him to Kiddy Kandids like I did with the other two kids.  I almost wanted to break down and take him there, but the fog finally lifted and it warmed up enough to go outside and get some cute photos.  I have to admit, it was worth the wait.  I layed him in a little basket and went out behind my house to the little creek that flows back there.  It has some water in it with all the rain we've had over the past couple months.  These pictures remind me of how baby Moses must have looked floating in the reeds in his basket.  What a wonderful find that must have been.  I too, would have been thrilled to find a precious baby floating in a basket, needing to be sheltered from the world.  But God has granted me my very own little baby boy to snuggle up with and protect and provide for.  Glory be to God for my own precious gem.

Matthew David--2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment